In My Old Age

Fiction

 I married a much younger girl to take care of me as I got older, but she left this world much too soon. I'm reflecting on this as I'm laying, face down, ass up, spread eagle on the bed, each limb held firmly to a bed post by a set of handcuffs. 

Her weight is resting atop my back. I feel her firm, A cup breasts pushing into my middle back as her cock is nestled deep in my ass. 

She was born a male but in early life she identified as a female. Now, at nearly 20 years old, she has the breasts that fit her tiny 83 pound frame. Her cock is the only thing disproportionate; a full 13 inches in length and 2-1/2 inches in thickness. The entire length and girth of her are resting, balls deep inside of me. I couldn't be happier. 

She's toyed with going through with the transformation surgery but at the moment she's withholding because of her love for me. I saved her from her abusive parents and gave her a non-judgemental relationship.  I didn't know at the time her sexual dilemma but after a month of living with me, kissing and flirting turned to heavy petting. 

I put my hand between her thighs and found her cock. Without hesitation I stroked her to an erection and then took her in my mouth. Her precum was sweet with a hint of salty, her cock felt good stretching my lips and it only took a few minutes to make that monster spew sperm into my hungry maw. Our love affair grew by leaps and bounds after that first night. 

I accepted her, as she was, cock and breasts, but all woman. Since that night, she's fulfilled some of my most wicked dreams, arranging for gay trains using my ass, to orgies with all girls, all boys, all t-girls, and any combination of the above. 

Tonight,  on our one year anniversary after getting married, I again have a young girl to care for me in my older years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Threat

Three of a kind - Chapter one

Denial 2021