Second Threat

 This story contains sex and lots of it. If this offends you, please look no further. No one under 18 should peruse this work of fiction.


Covid-19 and its variants were the first event in a decade that would prove disastrous for humankind. The world had finally found the proof it needed as to the origin of the pandemic and people of wealth gathered clandestinely to discuss retribution. Their solution was to create a new virus that would pay back those responsible. 

What they didn't forsee quickly became the pandemic of a millennium, cutting people down in 24 hours time, from exposure to their last breath. Once the genie left the bottle, she couldn't be coaxed back in. 

Those people accustomed to being in a clean room environment survived as did others who knew not why they were spared. It would take two and a half years to determine why they died but more importantly, why others survived despite being exposed. 

It took less than 10 months for nearly 70% of earth's population to expire, leaving the others to pick up the pieces and attempt to move on. Families were torn asunder, wives with no husband and vice versa. Children were largely untouched, as were adults in their fifties. They knew they needed adult wisdom and protection and flocked to several  they could find. 

Current laws and statutes regarding marriage and taking of underage children for procreation were now null and void as replenishing the earth became the mantra. 

This is where I found myself, my wife taken because of her autoimmune disease, one of the now known mortality factors. I was unable to father children, but that didn't stop children from flocking to me. Some didn't want to be a part of re-peopling the earth, and society quickly evolved into those who produced children and those who enjoyed children. 

I found myself taking in two young girls soon afterwards, both well into their breeding years yet they didn't want to have children. They offered themselves in exchange for fresh fruits and vegetables from my now expansive garden and previously stored food from last year's harvest.  

It wasn't just their supple bodies I craved, but also their energy and willingness to work for security. There were bad people in the world and they'd already experienced some of the depravity prior to finding solace in my arms.

Kate and Amber were my first pair of young wives, each just sixteen and willing to be what I needed, a companion. They were good at the sex part, energetic and adventurous, the labor part needed time even with their enthusiasm. After a month though, they had developed a routine. One would clean while the other spent time with me.

Amber was my favorite, a dusky skinned girl whose heritage was Caribbean, with steel blue eyes, narrow hips that swayed exaggerated as she sauntered around. Her A cup breasts with dark areola always on display as the dress code in my abode was always nude. She came to me shaved and due to my position in the community as a supplier of food, I was able to barter for laser hair removal of each girl in my care. Hair was removed permanently from underarms, face, private areas and legs. I didn't want my girls to waste time with grooming and shaving. 

Kate was a blonde haired, green eyed beauty from next door, literally.  Her entire family had been executed by the revenge virus. Having known me as the kind neighbor with the obvious lust for her, she decided that the alternative was unacceptable.  I never grow tired of her flat chest and narrow hips, nipples like pencil erasers and puffy pussy lips that seem to be eternally moist. She's one of those girls that enjoys the company she's with, be it male or female. She says Amber is almost fully trained in how to please a woman and Kate did all the training. 

It was just the 3 of us for nearly ten months before young Deanna came to stay with us, and pledge her twelve year old self to me. The first words I told her were, "I'll not touch you until you ask me to. You are kinda young and I don't want you to feel pushed into sex with me. You may enjoy all I have to offer so long as you pull your weight with the chores. There's also the lawn service and my dress code extends there as well."

Deanna dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, and loved me. Once she dined on my offering,  she stated matter of factly, "I'm ready to go cut grass now. I need a good all over tan."

I explained, "This weekend you'll have any body hair removed. That is part of the dress code here."

"Great! I'm glad I came here instead of two doors down."

"I am too. He would have added you to his already sizeable prostitution stable. Clients pay dearly for young girls."

Kate interjected, "I'm in charge of sexual training here. You will be instructed on how to please Trip and any other family members, Amber and me included. "

"I already like both, so maybe we can trade techniques. "

Kate smiled, "I already like her."

My cock now deflated, "I like her too. Now, let's get the equipment ready. We have a long day ahead of us."

We mowed nearly every yard and open space in town. It was another bargaining chip used to get medical needs and other supplies. I was well positioned after the plague and took advantage only to help my growing family. Over the next year, after Deanna joined us, we grew in size by one girl every month. I had fifteen wives by the end of 2 years and not a one was out of their teen years. They all worked in the business and were fit, trim, tanned and smooth of skin.

Then things got interesting. A knock came on the door in the middle of the night, during a raunchy orgy. A young man and what we later learned was his thirty-one year old mother begged shelter. I  explained the house rules and the sexual freedoms afforded the family.  They both agreed to abide by them, stripped and showered and joined the bed party. 

Allen had to wear a condom because he was a virile thirteen year old. Imagine his mother's surprise when she realized it was her son fucking her pussy and not me. My cock was in her mouth. She took it all in stride and by the week's end, both were as natural as the rest of the family. Allen also consented to sterilization and his mother agreed. 

I have to admit, it was nice having another cock in the mix. Not just to share the pussy duty, but to enjoy personally. I trained him to pleasure a man, in the same way my other girls trained his mom to please girls. It was nice to suck a real cock and taste his cum as it rolled over my tongue.  His hairless balls and ass tasted delightful as well and soon our orgies took on new life as Allen and I worked in tandem on one lucky girl. 

My only other rule was self imposed. I wasn't allowed to cum, unless it was a ruined orgasm. For a year prior to the second death event, my wife denied my climax, having given her this treasure in writing. Now, three more years added up to four and I felt invigorated. 

I began to teach other men the virtues of climax denial: increased libido and stamina, devoted to family, high energy lifestyle and an unexpected side effect, longevity of life. I felt younger and my body showed it. Every three months we took in a new member.  Male and female, they all joined my growing group,  the girls cumming as much as possible and the males, never. I had lots of cock to suck and fuck as well as pussy to enjoy. 

Two decades passed and my harem was now well over 100 souls. The earth was filling up again but wisely. My theories on climax denial were scientifically proven just last year and I'm being treated as worldwide royalty,  showered with more young people desirous to learn how to live a long and happy life. I never want for young pussy or cock, but my favorite is still Amber. The female secret to long life was also proven to be climaxing as often as possible every day. 

Yes, at nearly 80, I'm still engaging in daily orgies with all 100 plus members and having the time of my life.


Supplemental information: Trip is currently 143 years old and looks 50. He has a harem of one thousand and Amber and Kate are still by his side, looking forever young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three of a kind - Chapter one

Denial 2021