Three of a kind - Chapter one

 Fiction 


As my counselor, Mary Smith knew I was still grieving,  "You've got to deal with this sometime, and once you do, you'll wish you'd have done it sooner. "

I knew she was right, but my way worked for me. Taking the sight I'd witnessed, placing it in a mental box and only opening it when I was ready. What I first saw was this, shower curtain shut, but clearly my wife's body sitting inside, on the chair, her bloody arm stuck to the shower curtain. 

My heart sinks. Expecting this, yet not. The devils in her head had finally won. Now she no longer was tormented by the years of incestuous rape; the blaming and shaming endured from her mother. My tether finally couldn't hold back the torrent of torment and taunting from disembodied voices that spoke to her of condemnation in her mind. A victim of complex PTSD. A victim of self inflicted death. 

I draw the curtain back in my mind's eye and know for certain she's dead. Blood congealed below her chair, and the trail of thickened blood to the drain. A life that could no longer survive with the mental pain and the declining physical capacity of a body torn apart by it's own immune system. MS and PTSD had finally won. The alphabet killer took her from me.


It's this scene that haunts me. I can't seem to move past the shock and horror of her dying, alone, without my touch. But I was the reason she struggled to stay, her anchor in the storm of life. 

Fast forward four months. Mary used hypnosis to help me deal and now she was releasing me from her care. I had already started dating, but women my age, 60 weren't what I was interested in. I searched on alternate sites, visited areas of youthful people. 

I  found them in an unusual way, in a realtors office. They were recently bankrupt, and I was looking for a roommate to share expenses. Early 30's, attractive and open to alternative living arrangements. 

I had a business on the side, and a home office. The only other bedroom was mine, but we agreed to share it, if I replaced my queen size bed with a California king. Done!

Now for the ground rules. In front of the realtor and as conditions of occupancy, my new house mates had to agree to the following list of rules. Nudity in the house was accepted and expected, unless you were going outside. Sleeping is done in the buff, except when she, Ashley was experiencing her period. We shared household chores equally, unless it was during the grass season. Then I was exempt. Household expenses were split three ways, no exceptions. The agreement was signed,  notarized and appropriately filed, and I had two new roommates. 

A week later, they were all moved in, not that they had much, but they were now under my roof and getting settled in. I could tell they were self conscious about stripping naked, but I took the lead, assuming my usual role of nudist in the house. Ashley was second to strip followed by Geo. Geo was short for George. I liked it. 

Ash was smoking hot, lithe, athletic and very flexible. Her strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes that always seemed flirtatious and winning smile had me struggling to maintain my composure. Her chest carried a firm pair of A cup tits and very stiff nipples. Her abdomen was flat, but the six pack eluded her despite intense workouts. Her legs were like stone pillars, yet the flesh was soft and pliable,  supple. Her vulva were puffy, hairless, removed by laser as was the remaining areas that normally sported hair. I could barely see her clitoris poking out between her lips and a slight hint of dampness seeping from between her beautiful lips. She later explained that she was always in a near state of arousal. 

Geo was an amazing male specimen, 6 pack abs, chiseled good looks, looked like an inverted pyramid with his broad shoulders and narrow hips. He looked as if he'd be at home on the cover of any bodybuilding magazine. Dark hair, blues eyes and always the hint of a shadow on his face. His manhood, like mine was shaved smooth, and flaccid. His balls hung heavy in a sack that had me questioning my heterosexuality. He caught me staring at it and casually smiled.

We engaged in small talk, gradually moving toward the elephant in the room. I  took the lead, "Here's me in a nutshell.  I like women, and I'm curious about certain men. I'm picky. I find you both very attractive and I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight.  I have a not so vanilla sex life, as you will see in the shower. I enjoy a dildo every morning and sometimes at night. I range from 2.2 inces diameter 10 inches insertable to 2.7 inches diameter 10 inches insertable and occasionally 3.1 inches diameter and nearly 14 inches insertable. Don't fret, I can't take more than 8 inches of it, and usually only 7. I love cum, the texture, scent, flavor and warmth. Male and female cum. I love pussy, everything about it and I enjoy to eat ass as well. I have sucked dick and enjoy it. I am saying this aloud, I am bisexual. I'm usually submissive but can be dominant. I like to be pegged and fisted. I will accept a cock in my ass. I want to feel a cock ejaculate in my ass. I have a sex machine and use it. I'm open to bondage and some abuse. I love to eat male cum from a girl's pussy, or ass provided said ass is cleaned."

Silence blanketed the living room until Ashley spoke, "Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun living here,  huh Geo?"

Geo took awhile to respond, "I've never heard someone be so frank about their sexual proclivities while staring so hungrily at me and turning me on at the same time. Ash won't let me fuck her ass, but she got turned on when you said about eating cum from her ass. "

I interrupted, "I forgot to mention,  I don't cum. I can, but I stopped on May 8, 2021. My ... wife, was given control over when and if I came. She decided on that day that she never wanted that mess in her again, and it came with surprising benefits. I get hard in a flash, stay hard throughout and have more energy than a man half my age. I need ruined orgasms at least twice a week, but I don't need to cum hard. So any cum eaten from Ash's ass will have to be Geo's."

Ash took her turn, "I think we are going to be just fine here Geo. Between you and Mr. Xavier, or Trip, I'm going to be a very satisfied woman. Trip, do you mind if I invite a young girlfriend of mine occasionally?"

I saw Geo's smile and barely imperceptible nod, "Only if I get to enjoy her as well."

Ash got giddy, "Of course Trip. Geo like fucking her too. I'm bisexual too and it looks like Geo is imaging trying you out as well. I guess we're three of kind."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Threat

Denial 2021