She says never again...

 She almost committed to never allowing me to orgasm, ever again....unless of course, it is the ruined orgasm for maintenance. I'm 60 days into it. She decided last night that she wants me to cum twice per year, at her pleasure and command, with no warning.  No more discussion, doesn't matter if I never want to cum again.  Its not my right; I signed that over to her almost a year ago. As of the last entry, I'd totalled 12 climaxes for the year....I'm still at 12. She is at 25. She says I've had enough this year and not to expect anymore till next year. Fine with me, not that that matters either. My orgasm is hers, to be used or denied for her pleasure.  I'm working on a fiction story that will be posted here. I hope I can finish it soon. Until then, I hope you enjoy my cum-less life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Threat

Three of a kind - Chapter one

Denial 2021